Litter-Robot's 12 Days of Christmas 2018
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Litter-Robot’s 12 Days of Christmas (the "Promotion") begins at 9:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on December 12, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a game of chance (“Sweepstakes”). The computer clock of the Sponsor (defined below) is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
This Promotion uses Gleam (gleam.io) and several other third-party platforms as a means of entry, including but not limited to: Facebook, Disqus, iTunes, Eventbrite, Facebook, Google+, IndieGogo, Instagram, Kickstarter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, SoundCloud, Steam, Tumblr, Twitch, Twitter, Typeform, Vimeo and YouTube. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by gleam.com or any of the above third-party platforms. All questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sponsor at the address listed below.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 13 (except Alabama and Nebraska 19 and 21 in Mississippi) years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Automated Pet Care Products Inc. (“Sponsor”), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges and Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void in any state not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: There is one (1) method of Entry to enter the Sweepstakes. To participate, go to www.free.litter-robot.com (the "Website") during the Promotion Period. Enter the Sweepstakes by completing at least one (1) of the activities available via the gleam.io platform during the Promotion Period on the Website. Further instructions for each activity are featured on the Website and a list of valid activities can be found in Appendix A below.Upon completing an activity on the website, you will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entry”).
Limit of fifteen (15) Sweepstakes Entries into the Sweepstakes per person, per email address, per day throughout the Promotion Period. For the purposes of the Promotion, a day shall mean a 24-hour period, beginning at 12:00:00 AM (Midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET (with the exception of the first day of the Promotion which begins at 9:00:00AM ET).
By participating in the Promotion, participant agrees to receive future marketing communications via email from the Sponsor in addition to the following Sponsor’s partner Litterbox.com.
3. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS/ODDS: The Promotion will include twenty-four (24) Daily Sweepstakes Drawings (“Drawings”) during the Promotion Period.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential prize winners’ name and city of residence will be featured on the Sponsor’s and/or partner’s social media accounts. The potential prize winners will be notified by email and/or phone. Potential winners will have ten (10) days to respond to winning notification before forfeiting their prize. Any winner of a prize package valued at $600 or more will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and W9 Form via email. All forms must be completed, signed, notarized and returned to Administrator within ten (10) days of date of issuance. Potential winner becomes the “Winner” only after verification of eligibility by Sponsor. All forms must be received before any prize is awarded. If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining entries for that drawing.
5. PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Twenty Four (24) Daily Prizes will be awarded during the Promotion as detailed below:
DAILY PRIZES (24): Twenty Four (24) Daily Prizes, one (1) per winner per day of the Promotion
Each Daily Prize will consist of:
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Daily Prize is $799
The total ARV of all Promotion Prizes is $19,176
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit of one (1) Prize per person/per household. All Promotion prizes will be fulfilled approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks after the Promotion has ended. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO GUARANTEE. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY THE PROMOTION PARTIES. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION. ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND USE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AS BEING PROVIDED ARE WINNERS’ SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
6. GENERAL: By participating in the Promotion, you hereby expressly grant to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees all rights to use and publish your name, likeness (photographic or simulated), and province of residence for all purposes if you are selected as a winner, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion Parties, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of Facebook or any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Rule #5. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Promotion Parties and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Promotion Parties reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. If, in Sponsor’s sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
7. CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, Entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Promotion Parties will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
9. RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) participant’s registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
10. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the state of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Michigan. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the state of Michigan. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
12. TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form (preceded by a W9 Form) will be issued to all winners.
13. WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by December 31, 2018 to: Litter-Robot’s 2018 12 Days of Christmas Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 100, Conshohocken, PA 19428.
Disclaimers: Amazon Payments Inc. is not a Promotion Party and does not sponsor or have any responsibility or liability for this Promotion. The promotion on Litter-Robot.com, where users can earn an Amazon Gift Card for spending more than $500 on Litter-Robot.com while supplies last, is in no way connected to this Promotion.
SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Automated Pet Care Products Inc., 2900 Auburn Ct. Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Valid Activities List
Platform Activity (One (1) Sweepstakes Entry per completed Activity (further instructions on the Website)
Blog Comment on this Blog Post
Write a Blog Post
Subscribe to this RSS Feed
Daily Bonus Active when 3 number of entries are submitted
Disqus Comment on the provided article
Download App Download the Apple iTunes application
Facebook Visit the profile listed on Facebook
Select photo from your Facebook Feed
Google+ Visit on Google+
IndieGogo Visit page
Instagram Instagram Entry (using Promotion hashtag listed)
Visit the profile listed
View the post listed
Select photo from your Instagram Account
Kickstarter Visit page listed
LinkedIn Share to Linkedin followers
Follow company on linkedin
Submit Media Submit a photo or video from your device
Pinterest Visit the profile listed on Pinterest
Select a pin
Select a board
Questions Answer a question
Answer a Single Choice question
Answer a Multiple Shoice question
Snapchat Follow the Sponsor on snapchat
SoundCloud Submit song from soundcloud
Follow the user listed
Listen to the listed song
Like the listed song
Repost the listed song
Steam Play the game featured
Join the group listed
Subscribe to a newsletter Sign up for the newsletter listed
Tumblr Follow the profile listed on Tumblr
Like the post listed on Tumblr
Reblog the post listed
Reblog the campaign listed
Twitch Twitch subscribers
Follow on Twitch.tv
Twitter Retweet a tweet
Tweet (using Promotion hashtag listed)
Follow the profile listed on Twitter
Select a photo to post on Twitter
Typeform Enter a survey
File upload Upload a photo or video
Vimeo Watch a video
Viral Share Refer friends for extra entries by sharing through email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Whatsapp and SMS
Visit a Page Website or other, we will control destination page
YouTube Subscribe to the channel listed
Watch the video listed
Submit a video
Comment on Youtube video